Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Question & Answer - About Me ~


INTRO my Swⓔⓔt 2009 latest ✿♥♥ PET ♥♥❀
CLOSE UP N Live it UP with my latest ✿♥♥ PET ♥♥❀
It gots a BIG face as ME~ LoL !!!

This is my 1st post ^^
I would like to tell sumthing about me & MYself. 停 不 了 爱 的 猪 小 美♫♡♪♫

Hmm.. actually its just a lil part & review of my life really. Nothing big deal, but a tale is a tale, but then who knows that might be able to make a difference in other people's life, right?
About Me:
My LIFE is not a story book & thats the way i LIKE it.
Name: Kang Mei Whey ( MeiKo )
Nationality: Malaysian
D.O.B: 12th November 1982

Horoscope: Scorpio
Age: 27
Race: Chinese
Religion: Buddhist

Height: 158 cm ( Yeah, am lil short )

Weight: 45 kg
Eye Color: Black

Skin Color: Fair Vital
Statistic: 32'B 23' 34

Shoes Size: 5

Shirt/skirt - Size: S

Email & MSN: takako_mei@live.com

Friendster link: http://profiles.friendster.com/takakomei

Tel No: (Confidential/For Business Only)
Languages (Spoke & Written): English, Mandarin,Hokkien, Malay, a lil bit of Cantonese

美甲城堡 Nail Castle Issue 07

雙月刊 Aug/Sept/Oct 2008




My name is MeiKo, full name MeiKo Kang Mei Whey.
AM born on the 12 November 1982. Year of Doggie, and with the sign of Scorpio.
AM a gud girl who with a lot of BAD habit ^^
Older sister of mine passed away when AM in having my Diploma in Inti International College Penang . God had been took her back into Heaven where she is belongs. My mom was really sad, so as ME and my sis. She was my parent first child, not to mention, V all love to have an older sister who can B alwez LoVe & protect US but....
AM sure she is always here with me and my family.




Have the best laugh ever with my sis...
Live , Laugh , Love ❤

Then my 2 younger sisters who name EriKo (23 years old) & Betty (13 years old).
But of course, as other we do got uncountable argument but then We're best friends & WE love each other.



Opps... almost forget about my brother Tony, he born on the 24 July 1990, He and my sis EriKo never had get along that well as they are growing up. Uncountable fights from them that could consider as world war and night mare to me, got hit, pinch and beaten each other uncountable times. But then, no worries B happy, right now all of this is over. PHEW! Thank God! And really glad for that ^^





So,
This's ☠ Happy Kang's Family ☠
Then AM going into Sekolah Menengah Kebangsaan Tunku Sofiah, Jalan Langgar, Alor Star, Kedah which took me about only 1 km walking from my home sweet home after completed my primary skul at Sekolah jenis Kebangsaan (china) Keat Hwa (s) at 05000 Jalan Kampong Baru. Its a girl skul.
Life in secondary skul was really great & awesome moment for me.
Spend my entire form 1 - 5 there. I was so famous in the skul. It was so unbelievable for me.

Life in school.
Made good friends with Christine Loh, Vronnie Yap, Cheng Chai, Yih Sian and etc.


Spot out mine PeaCe V fingers -
OUR first 10 years anniversary gathering & celebration CNY


(Left) Baby Serene, 秋霞, SHY, 安茹, 美娟, LeeLing, 家尉, 可欣, BBmeiko (ME), SuKi

Then met up Evelyn, Chiew Sia, Suki Leong, Jia Wei became good friends from form 3 onwards.
YeaH... AM quite pretty much break the school rules at times even AM a skul prefect. LoL !!!
I was also one of the best dancer during high skul, along with some dancers.
So cool! we do a lot of performance for the skul.

Love life of mine was just so, so... So am not going to ellaborate too much for that.
But then, at least i got a lot friends.
Friendship plays the major role in my life. It has always been important to me. It helps me to do things, and to be the motivator in the things i want to do in my life.

I have dreams as a young child wanted to be a singer.
A damn super star & famous one. LoL !!!
That moment my idol were Spice Girls, Christina Aguilera, Britney Spears ( I know i know... what has gone wrong to her! My gosh! ) & twins ( I know its another OMG boom news )
Sometime, AM like interest to write some LoVe poems.
I like to show out my feeling thru the word, It was really incredible to me.
And i have always take love seriously. Hahaha! Relax... I won't kill you!

Life in Penang was fun while am having my college life, tough yet great experience.
Am so thankful to all of them that been supporting me as well.

Peace . ❀ . Love . ❀ .Party ~ The best times ever.
Sweetie Joy who from Vietnam, Pei Sun [Ms. Alor Star] & Carol [Ms. Perak] were really really great to me, they both are my BEST friend.

I did went through so much in life, and i have always been thankful to God that i manage to get through it day by day. All the memories, the experience, the joy, the pain...
And all the people that was and still in my life has definately made me a stronger person now.
MIStakes do really make US stronger, 猪小美 will be alwez gambate.

AM never think that am the perfect person to look up to, BUT ...
AM strongly think its not always about the looks, it is how you bring up yourself would truly changes how someone sees you the way you are.
D best things in life R worth waiting4, fighting4, believing in & juz never letting go.

AM still working hard to reach out for my dreams and to make it come true and I always keep good people around me. That is all i need. Positive thinking to keep me going on to the right track. But even if i fall, its still an experience. And the never ending support from My family and all my girlfriends who had been helped me and all of you.
And, of course special thanks for my current boyfriend JeSSe as well.
Without his support i won't got my own boutique here.



- JeSSe BoutiQue - @

。BeBe小美时尚馆。


Welcome to my store - JeSSe BoutiQue - @ *。BeBe小美时尚馆。- which located at :
61, 1st Floor, Kompleks Perniagaan Sultan Abdul Hamid,
Jalan Pengawai, 05050 Alor Star, Kedah.

Thanks for everything, your support & love, here is ☆*BBmei ☆* lil word for ღ ღ BBzai ღ ღ
Baby, life was good to me, But you just made it better
I love the way you stand by me
Thought any kind of weather
I don't wanna run away cause AM just wanna make your day
When you feel the world is on your shoulders
Don't wanna make it worse, Just wanna make us work




Inside UR empty Photobucket heart Photobucket I left a mark, The best you never had.
Wishing the Photobucket LOVE Photobucket I had for U will always...
be the best you never had The best Photobucketyou never had starstar
My hope & dreams R so vividly colorful of painted pic(s)of US in LOVE
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Sumtime the HARDEST thing &
the right thing R the same so Live UR life & LOVE every second of it.
P/S: Never regret WAT made YOU happy ^^



I am just a GIRL what more do YOU want.
If YOU want perfection go buy YOURSELF a barbie doll
I'm ME, wat YOU see's wat YOU get.Take IT or leave IT.


PhotobucketIt's all about and thats my BEAUTiFUL LIFE.




Question: What's the different between women and terrorism ?

问: 恐怖份子和女人有何不同?

Answer: Terrorism can be discuss along with the condition while...
women NO WAY ~ ~ LoL !!!


答:恐怖份子可以谈条件, 女人就不行!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment